Who am I?
- Roboticist & Postdoc @ LIDS – MIT
- working w/ Prof. Jonathan How @ Aerospace Controls Lab
- Science of Autonomy & Robotics: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications
- Updating the website - under construction …
- Sept. 2018: WAFR’18 paper is accepted.
- May 2018: RSS’18 paper is accepted.
- Mar. 2018: IJRR paper is accepted (invited paper from WAFR’16).
- Mar. 2018: ICRA’18 paper is a finalist for ICRA Best Multi-Robot Systems Award!
- Jan. 2018: ICRA’18 paper is accepted.
- Feb. 2017: WAFR’16 paper is invited to the Int. Journal of Robotics Research (IJRR).
- Sep. 2016: Our paper submitted to WAFR’16 is accepted (top 25%).
- Aug. 2016: An extended version of our RSS 2015 paper is accepted by IEEE T-RO.
- Jul. 2016: Check out our new paper and video submitted to WAFR 2016.
- May 2016: I had a blast at USC. Thanks RESL folks!
- Apr. 2016: I had a wonderful time visiting Prof. John Leonard’s group and friends from CSAIL and LIDS at MIT. I gave a seminar about our recent work on the synthesis of near-t-optimal graphs for SLAM. Thanks guys for being a great host!
- Apr. 2016: Check out our recent work on maximizing the tree-connectivity of weighted graphs.
- Jan. 2016: Our Tree-Connectivity paper is accepted by ICRA 2016 (Stockholm, Sweden).
- Sept. 2015: I will spend the next 6 months visiting Prof. Gaurav Sukhatme’s Robotic Embedded Systems Lab (RESL) at the University of Southern California (USC).
- Jul. 2015: I had the pleasure of visiting the Autonomous Systems Lab (ASL) at ETH Zürich. I also gave a talk about our recent works on overlooked structures of SLAM. Thanks folks for being a great host!
- Jul. 2015: Essential words you need to use as a roboticist.
- Jul. 2015: Our new graph stucture analysis paper is accepted by RSS 2015 workshop on “The Problem of Mobile Sensors”.
- Mar. 2015: Our paper is accepted by RSS 2015 (Rome, Italy).
- Nov. 2014: Our dimensionality reduction paper is accepted by Automatica.
- May 2014: Our Graph Structure Analysis paper was accepted in IROS 2014 (Chicago, USA).
- Jun. 2013: Our “bootstrapping using Cauchy M-estimator” paper was accepted by IROS 2013 (Tokyo, Japan).
- Oct. 2012: Our “MC sampling of non-Gaussian optimal proposal distribution” paper was accepted by ACRA 2012 (Wellington, New Zealand).