I am developing the next generation computational models and forecasting tools for sustainable development and conservation of sensitive ecosystems. I am interested in understanding the Indian ocean and predicting the vagaries of the Indian monsoon. I am also interested in the fields of education, and science, technology and public policy.
Here is my curriculum vitae.
Esteemed Presenter Award: Best Theoretical/Computational Presentation, Sept 2015
Awarded at the Mechanical Engineering Research Symposium, MIT
Honourable Mention Award in Graduate Science, May 2015
Awarded at the de Florez Design Competition, MIT
Best Poster Award, Mar 2015
Awarded at the Centre for Computational Engineering Symposium, MIT
Runner-up Poster Award, Nov 2014
Awarded at the Dynamic Data Driven System Sciences Conference (DyDESS) 2014
Highest GPA Award, 2012
Awarded to the senior with highest GPA in Mechanical Engineering at IIT Madras
MITACS Globalink Scholarship
Awarded to top 2% of juniors across Indian Universities to undertake research in Canada. Link here.
GE Foundation Leader Scholar 2009-11
Awarded to roughly 200 students among 14 countries. Link here
National Talent Scholar, 2005
Awarded to top 0.01% of among 150,000+ applicants by Government of India through a three stage competitive exam
CBSE Merit Certificates, 2005 and 2007
Awarded to top 0.01% of passed candidates in 10th grade and 12th grade national exams by Central Board of Secondary Education, India
- Subramani, D.N., P.J. Haley Jr. and P.F.J. Lermusiaux, 2015. Energy-optimal Path Planning in Coastal Oceans: Integrating Re-analyses with Stochastic Dynamically Orthogonal Level-Set Optimization. Ocean Dynamics, sub-judice.
- Subramani, D.N. and P.F.J. Lermusiaux, 2015. Energy-optimal Path Planning by Stochastic Dynamically Orthogonal Level-Set Optimization. Ocean Modelling, sub-judice.
- Sun, W., P. Tsiotras, T. Lolla, D.N. Subramani, and P.F.J. Lermusiaux, 2016. Pursuit-Evasion Games in Dynamic Flow Fields via Reachability Set Analysis. American Control Conference 2016. Sub-judice
- Subramani, D. N., T. Lolla, P.J. Haley Jr., and P. F. J. Lermusiaux, 2015. A stochastic optimization method for energy-based path planning. In: Ravela, S., Sandu, A. (Eds.), DyDESS 2014. Vol. 8964 of LNCS. Springer, pp. 1–12.
- Ramanujam, S., R. Chandrasekar, D.N. Subramani, and C. Balaji, 2012 On the Effect of Non-Raining Parameters in Retrieval of Surface Rain Rate Using TRMM PR and TMI Measurements