- KeyForge: Mitigating Email Breaches with Forward-Forgeable Signatures 2021 To appear, Usenix Security 2021!
- Going from Bad to Worse: From Internet Voting to Blockchain Voting 2020 In Submission
- The Ballot is Busted Before the Blockchain: A Security Analysis of Voatz, the First Internet Voting Application Used in US Federal Elections In 29th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 20) 2020 Acceptance Rate: 16.1%
Press: The New York Times, The Verge, Vice, Vice (again), CNN, Fortune, The Economist, FiveThirtyEight, Commended in Senator Ron Wyden’s Keynote at DEFCON
- The PACT Protocol Specification 2020
- The Economics of Cryptographic Trust: Understanding Certificate Authorities 2016
- Keys Under Doormats: Mandating Insecurity by Requiring Government Access to All Data and Communications Journal of Cybersecurity 2015 Published in: Oxford University Press, and the Communications of the ACM
Names listed alphabetically.
Press: The New York Times, TechCrunch, Ars Technica, MIT Technology Review, Cited by Congresswoman Anna Eshoo & Senator Ron Wyden,
- Security Analysis of Wearable Fitness Devices (Fitbit) Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2014
- Explaining Explanations: An Overview of Interpretability of Machine Learning In 2018 IEEE 5th International Conference on data science and advanced analytics (DSAA) Acceptance Rate: 20%