Rei's Random Documents
The more serious writings are on my main homepage.
Stuff I wrote:
- Random Yummy Recipes. I think they're original. New: "hack" wine ... a fast and easy way to
experiment with making wine.
- A random thing about Ki (Chi, Qi, prana(?)) energy. What is "plus" Ki?
- A random list of cool organisms.
- A random list of fragrant garden plants. Plus, backyard adventures with natures.
- A random list of MMP gaming terms as of 2/2003.
- A random list of downloadable screensavers as of 2/2003,
- My not random tribute to Big Jimmy.
- A random list of truly evil things.
- A few random thoughts on being a writer.
- A random list of (no longer
recent) computer games that I've played, and
what I thought of 'em. Mostly Mac, SNES (Super Nintendo), and
Playstation RPG games.
- For those with nothing better to
read: Me. Plus my local
random favorite foods (favorite Boston-area places to eat).
- For those of you at MIT who like
to bitmap: Inessential
Bitmap, in HTML format! Also available in the SIPB Office and on
online help (olh).
CyberMUD." (My random text adventure game from 1994). By the way,
there IS a plot. It just starts about 1/3 of the way through....
- Should I put my rejected stories here? Hmmmm....
World Wide Web for the Clueless. Just in case, like me when I
started, you don't know netscape from apache.
- Stats for these rei-related pages. I was just curious.... Here's 1 day's stats (this page got 237 connections via www.mit.edu).
- Memoirs of MIT. Written in '92, and re-discovered in a forgotten corner of my account. Best understood if you've been here.
- In defense of cynicism, and one way out of it.
- A Random List of Cool Qualities of Organizations.
- A deodorant that works
Stuff I have that I didn't write, but which I either have a copy of or help maintain:
- EIT. Have you been EITed lately?
- The October 1992 MIT hack,
Cathedral of Our Lady of the All-Night Tool, had these Commandments.
- Interested in self-defense?
Here's Ki Society
info. The Ki Society teaches Ki-Aikido, a type of aikido which
stresses Ki development and mind and body coordination.
- If you're interested in becoming a SIPB member, check out the SIPB Office Manual.
- The MIT Hack Gallery. Everything from the CP Car on
the Dome to the Bat in Lobby 7.
- The one and only MIT SIPB home page, of which I was
a webmaster. I
maintained the MIT
Community-founded Commercial Sites page. For a while I did the stats.
- Once upon a time, I did stuff for
the Official MIT home page. Useful MIT info, like how to apply.
- I do articles for EX, the new online Anime magazine.
Speaking of mags, once upon a time I did some art for The Perl
Journal. Perl: The Swiss-Army Chainsaw of scripting languages. Yeah.
Back to home