Finest Prospective Employee on Earth
This page is meant to provide some examples of the work I have done, either professionally, or during my time as a Mechanical Engineering undergrad at MIT.
- First and foremost, a PDF copy of my Resume provides the basic details.
- For anyone with some time on their hands, a PDF of my Thesis: Using Spreadsheets to Parameterize Spur Gear Design for Laser Cutters is available.
- For 2.72 (Elements of Mechanical Design), my group was tasked with designing a modified control stick for a helicopter which would eliminate the need for foot pedals. Here are some examples of the project, all created in Pro/ENGINEER: One, Two, Three, Four, Five.
- Some examples of the work I did while with Mechanology can be found here.
- A few examples of my work at Busek can be found here.
- If you would like to view some of my interests outside of the professional world, you can proceed to Joey's Homepage.