Welcome to my website!
Currently in the job market for a tenure track academic position
In September 2015 I finished my Ph.D. with Prof. Aharon Ben-Tal , at the The William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology.
Thesis titled "Robust Tracking via Semidefinite Programming and Noncovex Quadratically Constrained Quadratic Programming".
I received my M.Sc. in Operations Research and System Analysis in 2008 and my B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management in 2002, both from Technion.
- Optimization applications in: inventory systems, estimation and control, statistics and healthcare.
- Robust and adaptive optimization.
- Algorithms for nonconvex and mixed-integer optimization.
- Nonconvex and nonsmooth optimization theorey and algorithms,
- First order and primal-dual methods.
- Semidefinite programming.
- Data-driven optimization.