Please check out my new website !
I am an Assistant Professor in The William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management at the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology.
I received my Ph.D.from the Technion in 2015. Thesis on "Robust Tracking via Semidefinite Programming and Noncovex Quadratically Constrained Quadratic Programming", with advisor Prof. Aharon Ben-Tal
I received my M.Sc. in Operations Research and System Analysis in 2008 and my B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management in 2002, both from Technion.
- Optimization applications in: inventory systems, estimation and control, statistics and healthcare.
- Robust and adaptive optimization.
- Data-driven optimization.
- Algorithms for nonconvex and mixed-integer optimization.
- Nonconvex and nonsmooth optimization theorey and algorithms,
- First order and primal-dual methods.
- Semidefinite programming.