- Ph.D. in Operations Research, Technion- Israel Institute of Technology, 2015. Thesis on “Robust Tracking via Semidefinite Programming and Noncovex Quadratically Constrained Quadratic Programming”, Advisor: Prof. Aharon Ben-Tal .
- M.Sc. in Operations Research and System Analysis, Technion- Israel Institute of Technology, Graduated summa cum laude 2008. Thesis on “Multi-Echelon Robust Supply-Chain Control"; Advisors: Prof. Boaz Golany and Prof. Aharon Ben-Tal .
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion- Israel Institute of Technology, Graduated summa cum laude 2002.
Honors & Awards:
- Honorable mention for the 2015 INFORMS Optimization Society Student Paper Prize INFORMS announcement.
- Rubinstein travel scholarship - for traveling to ISMP2015, in memory of Prof. Reuven Rubinstein, IE&M Faculty, Technion 2015.
- Excellence Scholarship - IE&M Faculty, Technion 2014.
- Jacobs fellowship for excellence – awarded to outstanding graduate students, The Technion 2014.
- TMIP (Technion MIT Internship Program) Scholarship, The Technion 2013.
- The Knesset certificates of recognition to outstanding students, The Knesset (Israeli Parliament) 2002.