A Turn of Phrase
Reward: The Fighter levels up!
The Fighter raises her weapon and . . . Hey! A blushing crow!
- Propulsion unit for an apian insect
- Dandy who loves doing household tasks
- Toss of some soft surface-ripened French cheese
- Military upheaval over a hard, buttery sweet
- Young unweaned animal from Exeter’s county
- Open land area along the water
- One who puts “have a formal meal” into the choices for voting
- Visualize a twisted filament for sewing
- Cause ennui for some lint
- Get former IAEA head Hans drunk
- “Sonnet X/Death Be Not Proud,” e.g.
- Tiny arachnids with an unhealthy yellow-brown complexion
- Clothing trend inspired by Katy Perry’s jungle-themed music video
- Ring-shaped lattice covering a sewer
- Famed Roman general and leader’s candy bar of biscuit and caramel
- Ballroom dance in 3/4 time done to the music of the “Some Nights” band
- Expression intending to cause injury that costs no money
- Way to raise money for charity by collecting cellulars from people
- Onion-related herb that has been placed in the proper folder