Resources : Experimental Study Group : Orientation/Advertising
Resources : Experimental Study Group : Orientation/Advertising : Featured Resources
Resources : Experimental Study Group : Orientation/Advertising : Related Categories
Resources : Experimental Study Group : Orientation/Advertising : Resources in this Category
- ESG Recruitment Proposal, created by CICDO
at the end of 2002-2003 year. Available are the PDF, DVI,
- Descriptions of Subject Seminars, used
for a previous orientation activity.
- Descriptive Floorplan of the ESG space, in GIF and FIG formats, with other things to add.
- Hand-out fliers for ESG, in GIF and FIG formats. An older version is also available as a FIG or EPS.
- Notes for Advertising ESG at the MIT Academic Expo.
- Posters for ESG during Orientation: Explore Learning in FIG and GIF formats, and Take Control in FIG and GIF.
- The best thing to do very early in the
year is a sleepover, but the traditional thing is a George's Island
trip. Here are some notes for
making it come out right.
Back to Jimmy's Homepage : Resources : Previous Page
If you have any questions or comments that you want to email, feel
free to contact me, at jrising@ mit.edu or with the Comments and
Questions Form. If you find any dead links, please
tell me (I will fix them)!