The Great Tree Sloth Arabundi responsible for cancelled Winter Feast.
Blame him; it's not like we need to substantiate this or anything.
The Okian spymaster was not seen at the Winter Feast poisoning the food,
setting traps under chairs, and sneaking in poisoned weapons.
Poll: Claims keep getting made that The
Inferno will be published soon. What do you think?
Miranda Belmonte and Dante diMontrefelto responsible for cancelled
Winter Feast. Details soon.
Not sure what's going to happen to you next moon? DTSC researchers have
determined how you can predict the future. All you need is a d6.
- Woohoo! Your plot goes off as planned: you get the girl, the
goods, and make a clean getaway. Even jack is impressed.
- Not bad, ol' chap. You get in, get the girl, most of the goods,
but are spotted by some people. S'okay, that's what blackmail is for.
- Well, aside from game starting at 11pm, not too bad. You score some
good intel, get in a very stylish kill, or get an early start on sleep.
- The usual. Game starts at 10:30, you talk to people for an hour or
so, get some interesting leads, watch bored people go get themselves
killed, and then wonder why you stayed up until 2am.
- Not doing well here. You are hit by the Stupid Monster Attack, and
after tripping into a large puddle of water, you then spend the next 3
- Doh! Not only do you get wet and have to hide, but to add insult
to injury, you get killed on your way to the bathroom.
- Score! Not only do you get a chance to talk to Loketh / Tygurclaw /
Deliah, you get to talk to them for awhile and you get cool info out
- Jeff Hoyland didn't even see you coming. Teach him to do
- Not too bad out there on the trails, but your buddy got killed in that
big fight on the path. Still, better him than you, right?
- Well, you made you first plot, but you were late in landing, so you
missed your second plot connection. Next time, someone root Morrigan so
she sticks around longer, ok?
- There you were, minding your business, when 3 Tribe of the Night
hobgoblins decide to make an example of their fighting prowess. And you
were closest. Or slowest. Whatever; now you're the deadest.
- Uh oh. What does it mean when Death says, "You again?!?"
- Just how tremendous are you? You do something wicked stylish and bask
in your glory all evening.
- Not bad at all. You avoid getting killed, you raise some cash, and
you have some pretty good assists out there.
- You turn a corner and find a very displeased (one of Dave Kennedy's
characters -- pick one) not more than 10 feet from you. Fortunately, you
fasttalk your way out of there. Good to know your adrenaline glands still
- Unfortunately, the Dark Elves 20 feet behind DK aren't as amused.
- Nor is Death.
- Oh well, boring character anyways.
- Oh, yeah! Some running around, some fasttalk, and you and the Gold
Court are all good. Bonus!
- Mmm, sleeping in...
- A module gate opens when you're not more than 15 feet away. You even
beat Heymesh running in.
- Too bad Heymesh is now possessed / undead / something and is trying to
- No... the tavern ran out of black death? You have GOT to be kidding!
- Darn, cleanup is only 1:2.
Local spy brutally killed
"So I ask my boys, 'find me a good coffeemaker'. And what do I get from
one of them?", laments a local information specialist who wishes to remain
anonymous. "'Legends speak of something called 'a grocery store', but no
details are known about it.' So I got the boys all together, found out
which one gave me that answer, and stabbed him in the neck 17 times. Now I
need a new spoon."
Barton Center director given lobotomy
"Apparently he's now posting to our messageboard as 'dark souled one'",
sources reveal. "That, or 'Stupid Person' or 'No really, someone who
really really knows' or 'Ooh ooh, pick me! Me!'" Scientists are unsure
why no one ever posts as "Clueless" or "Morally straight person".