Heartland of Alabama
This is an experimental game in meta issues. Mostly this means that your
desires for who you wish to play with and who you wish to avoid will only
be lightly taken under advisement. You should expect that your teams will
change during the course of the game.
Also, there is a very blurry line between PCs and NPCs in this game.
Depending on in-game events, you may be relegated to an NPC-like role.
If you are ill-suited to either of the above, you may not want to apply.
The Somewhat Unusual Team
then you may want to sign up for the Somewhat Unusual Team. The Somewhat
Unusual Team will not be playing the full duration of the game. No further
details are being disclosed at this time. If you sign up for that team,
you'll get more of an update later.
- can only play for a limited amount of time, or
- would like to play, but aren't so psyched about all-running,
all-shooting, all-the-time kinds of games
In case you missed it, the blurb.
- Heartland is running on Sunday, 8 January 2006, from 1-7pm.
Another run is extremely unlikely to occur. It's quite possible the game,
including cleanup and wrapup, will end before 7pm; I will try very, very
hard not to run past 7pm.
- My casting policy is: I will cast people. Just because you apply does
not mean that you will necessarily be cast.
- Packet handout will be performed electronically.
- Game call is at 1pm. Re-casting will occur at 1:05pm. Last-minute
briefing and item handout will occur after that, then warmups, then team
positioning, and then actual game start. 6-7pm will be filled with game
end, cleanup, and wrapup.
Heartland of Alabama is being written and run by Stardragon
Enterprises, who is Dave Leung. Heartland is set in the Angels and
Blades universe; credits to Jim Waldrop, Dave Leung, and Clint