Negotiation, esp. B2B
Use Interlingua to represent contents of:
- Requests For Quotation or Proposal, i.e., statements of buyer interests, that initiate inter-enterprise negotiation.
- responses to such RFQ’s / RFP’s by seller.
- proposals and counter-proposals and “side information” exchanged during back-and-forth negotation / bargaining between buyer and seller.
- statements of seller/supplier capabilities/interests, e.g., important for source selection as well as bargaining.
Configure auction mechanisms based on contract templates. (with U. Mich.)
In collaboration with U. Mich. and:
- in EECOMS overall effort, negotiation is a main ‘99 focus of demos and scenarios.