The people mover takes people through its tunnels all over the park. Can you figure out the order of its stops?
- There are 10 stops, each labeled with a letter. Stops 3 and 6 have the same letter; the other stops all have unique letters.
- The 4th through 7th stops are in alphabetical order.
- The braille representation of the stops has exactly one stop with the lower right dot filled in.
- If you write the stops as lower-case letters, exactly five of them are ascenders, including stop 9.
- The Morse code representation of the ten stops has twenty-four symbols. The longest stretch of dashes is of length two, and the longest stretch of dots is of length three.
- If you write the stops as semaphore letters, exactly five of them have acute angles, including stops 1 and 8.
- The total Scrabble score of the stops is twenty-one. Stop 10 has the highest value.
- Exactly two stops, 4 and 7, have NATO alphabet length of seven.
To print at correct scale, use this pdf.