Welcome to the self-guided tour of our studio backlot! As you navigate the area, please observe the following rules:
- You must enter and exit through two of the four gates located at the center of each side, forming a contiguous path between them. If this is your first experience, start by entering through the north gate.
- The path must go through every dot, and may not backtrack or cross itself.
- Numbers indicate how many squares (and no more) must be visited in that row or column.
- There are two studio rooms that contain sets used for filming. You are free to visit them—and if this is your first time through, you really must visit at least one of them. Within each, you will encounter a complete small-scale replica (recently used for filming promotional materials) of this very backlot, to navigate through.
Whenever you leave the area, note some squares within your path here as white:
- Exiting north: Steps 5, 19, 20, 27, 28
- Exiting east: Steps 4, 6, 8, 16, 18, 27, 29
- Exiting west: Steps 4, 8, 10, 15, 24, 29
- Exiting south: Steps 4, 8, 9, 20, 36
- Final exit: Additionally steps 28, 31, 50