PhD Candidate, MIT Department of Mathematics
I am a fourth year graduate student studying with Yufei Zhao. I expect to graduate in May 2022.
Additive combinatorics, higher-order Fourier analysis, discrete geometry
- Equiangular lines with a fixed angle (with Zilin Jiang, Yuan Yao, Shengtong Zhang, and Yufei Zhao)
- Joints of varieties (with Hung-Hsun Hans Yu and Yufei Zhao)
- Testing linear-invariant properties (with Yufei Zhao)
- Induced arithmetic removal: complexity 1 patterns over finite fields (with Jacob Fox and Yufei Zhao)
to appear, Israel J. Math.
- Hypergraph expanders of all uniformities from Cayley graphs (with David Conlon and Yufei Zhao)
Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. 121 (2020), 1311–1336.