Subject: Re: purity tests, was posted to eit last year... (fwd)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 93 15:56:56 EDT

-----start of forwarded message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 93 12:53:42 EDT
Subject: Re: purity tests, was posted to eit last year... 

******************************************************************************
*			    Index to Purity Tests			     *
******************************************************************************

bisexual-100			Bisexuals only
immorality-70			Ronnie Geller Immorality Quiz
million-500			500 questions of a "1,000,000 Question" test.
perverts.1000			Perverts Anonymous Qualification Exam
purity-100-D			Random version
purity-100-MF			Male/Female version
purity-100-MIT-female		Variant MIT Baker House, female only
purity-100-MIT-male		New Canaan Purity test, male half only.
purity-100-caltech		Dabney House Purity Test (CalTech)
purity-100-penthouse		From a Penthouse column Sept 1989
purity-100-rice			Rice University Version
purity-100-ricketts		Rickett's House Purity Test
purity-100			Random 100 Q. version
purity-1000-def			1000 version with added definitions
purity-1000-mac-hypercard	Macintosh Hypercard stack 
purity-1000-real		Official 1000 version
purity-132-clueless		For those who got over 80% on the others
purity-1500			You thought the 1000 was bad?
purity-200			Condensation of the 500; obtained via JHU
purity-225			Origin Unknown
purity-247			First CMU version (ver 2)
purity-350			Rochester version (ver 5.02)
purity-400			Official 400, 2nd CMU Release (v3.5)
purity-400-a			PSU version
purity-400-b			Anti-Celibacy League Version
purity-425			3rd CMU Release 
purity-500			Yale/Dartmoth version
purity-500.tex			TeX source for 500 version
purity-600			SUNY Postdam/Clarkson version
purity-75			For those with really low scores on the others
purity-800			Purities and Improprieties Test    
purity-mac-hypercard		Mac Hypercard version of 500
purity.el			Emacs-LISP version of 500

******************************************************************************

	If you would like any of these tests, e-mail me the version you want...
I can either e-mail it to you, or send it to you over bitnet.  The sizes range
from 10 blocks (70 question) to around 200 blocks (1500).  :-)

	Email to:  	[email-masked]

******************************************************************************

-----end of forwarded message-----