firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
I am a visiting student at MIT researching my master thesis on Human-Centered AI, virtual-reality and autonomous driving. I am working with the amazing group at hcai.mit.edu.
Some of the things I am doing here:
- I am studying how pedestrians can be affected by vehicle kinematics when they are crossing a street by using an immersive virtual reality simulation.
- I am researching how deep-reinforcement-learning agents can interact with humans using virtual reality.
- I help TAing 6.S094, 6.S091 and 6.S093 at deeplearning.mit.edu
My research interests include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Immersive Virtual Reality
- Human Computer Interaction
My home universities and current program:
- I am completing my
Masters Degree in Software Engineering in Munich, Germany.
- My program is shared between the Technical University of Munich, the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and the University of Augsburg.