- "Dissipation Bounds All Steady-State Current Fluctuations"
Boston University CMT/Biophysics Seminar, 4/8/16
- "Preserving correlations between trajectories for efficient path sampling"
APS March Meeting, JCP Editor's Choice Invited Session, 3/14/16
- "Dynamic fluctuations in cyclic processes"
Modeling and Inference from Single Molecules to Cells, Mathematical Biosciences Institute, Columbus, Ohio, 2/12/2016
- "Large dynamic fluctuations in cyclic processes"
Large Deviation Theory in Principle and Practice, Princeton Center for Theoretical Science, 11/17/2015
- "Preserving Correlations Between Trajectories for Efficient Path Sampling"
Chemistry & Physics of Liquids Gordon Research Conference, Holderness School, 8/6/2015
(Poster Prize Short Talk)
- "Efficient Path Sampling of Ising Dynamics for Identifying Low-dissipation Protocols"
Statistical Mechanics and Computation of Large Deviation Rate Functions, ENS de Lyon, France, 6/16/2015
- "Large dynamical fluctuations in cyclical kinetic processes"
Princeton Biophysics Symposium, 12/5/14
- "Large deviations and two-dimensional rate functions"
Workshop on Large Deviations in Statistical Physics, Stellenbosch, South Africa. 7/11/2014