In the summer of 2020, I was a participant in the UVA REU in Number Theory under the mentorship of Ken Ono. We studied class numbers, torsion subgroups, and quadratic twists of elliptic curves.
In the summer of 2019, I was a participant in the Summer@ICERM REU under the mentorship of John Doyle, Trevor Hyde, and Max Weinreich. We studied discrete dynamical systems generated by multiple rational maps.
- (with C. Choi, A. Hoey, J. Iskander, K. Lakein, T.C. Martinez) On Class Numbers, Torsion Subgroups, and Quadratic Twists of Elliptic Curves, submitted. 2020. arXiv.
I have presented at:
- AMS-MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings 2021. I also displayed Triangle looking in a mirror and Pig on a leash at the Mathematical Art Exhibition, and earned an Outstanding Poster Award.
- Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Math 2020
- AMS-MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings 2020. I also displayed Alexander horned sphere wearing pants at the Mathematical Art Exhibition, and earned an Outstanding Poster Award.
- Undergraduate Mathematics Symposium 2019 at UIC
- Young Mathematicians Conference 2019 at OSU
I am co-organizer and co-chair of the MIT Council for Math Majors (CoMM).
I am co-president of the MIT Undergraduate Society of Women in Mathematics (USWIM).
I am a mentor at Girls' Angle, a math circle for middle school girls.
In spring 2016, I volunteered at the National Museum of Mathematics (MOMATH).
I mostly paint and draw, and occasionally make dresses out of trash. You can currently see my work in the MIT tunnels,
the 18.900 lecture notes,
the 2020 and 2021 JMM Mathematical Art Exhibitions, and on
REU t-shirts and brass rats.
My portfolio is here.
When I'm not doing math, you can find me painting, rock climbing, swimming, running, hiking, baking, reading, or lamenting the climate.
Accessibility at MIT