Directions to the Site
Crossroads Faire will be at Grace Congregational Church in Framingham,
a picture of which is included on the Grace Church
Grace Congregational Church
73 Union Avenue
Framingham, MA 01702
These are the general site directions, listed in the event annoucement.
Take your best route to the Massachusetts Turnpike. Take exit 13
(Natick/Framingham); keep right at the fork onto Rt. 30 West. Proceed
west through three traffic lights. At the forth light, at the Shell
gas station after Chi-Chi's restaurant, turn left onto Route 126
south. Proceed on routh 126 south, staying in the right lane, about 2
miles to the 3-way intersection in the center of town. Take an
immediate, sharp right (around the Town Hall) onto Union Avenue. The
third building on your right is the Grace Church. It is a large gray
stone structure with 4 spires on its belltower and is located next to
the police station. Free parking is available in the Danforth Museum
parking lot, the Framingham Downtown Library lot, and the Fleet Bank
lot on the church side. Both metered and 2 hour street parking are
also available, as is a metered public parking lot around the corner.
Take the Framingham/Worcester Commuter Rail from South Station in
Boston to the Framingham stop. Walk back down the tracks away from
the stop to the intersection of 135 and 126. Turn left/north on
Rt. 126/Concord St. The site is a short walk toward Union Avenue,
which is marked by a large building in the "V" between Union Ave. and
Concord St. (the rail stop is "below" the V, on the continuation of
Concord St.). Go to the left of this building and up Union Avenue one
block. The church is on your right. Schedule and maps are at
"Official" Grace Church Directions
Grace Congregation can be difficult to find. To make finding it
easier, included below are the directions given by the church itself.
DIRECTIONS TO GRACE CHURCH, U.C.C.
73 Union Ave., Framingham, MA 01702 (508)872-3342
Grace Church is on the corner of Union Ave.and Pearl Street between
the Police Station and Danforth Museum.
Traveling on the Mass Pike from the West (New Jersey, New York):
- Take Exit 12 off the Mass Pike (I-90). Go east on Route 9,
towards Boston. Stay on Route 9 until you see the sign Main Street
and Framingham State College. Go up the exit ramp to the traffic
- Make a right onto Main Street and stay on this road. It will turn
into Union Avenue.
- After you pass Marian High School on your left you will bear left
onto Lincoln Street. You will pass the Metrowest Medical Center on
- The Public Library will be several blocks down from the Hospital
on the right. Immediately after the library, turn right onto Pearl
Street. The Church is about 2 blocks down on the left.
Traveling on the Mass Pike from the East (Boston area and Route 128):
- Take Exit 13 (Natick/Framingham). Immediately after the toll booths take the right fork
- Go 1 mile (you will be on Rte.30), at the 5th light take a left onto Rte.126 heading toward
- Go 1.5 miles and you will see Dunkin Donuts on your right. At the light there take a
right onto Lincoln Street.
- Take your first left onto Pearl Street. Grace Church is on the left about 2 blocks down.
Traveling on Rte.135 (Natick, Ashland):
- From the west, take a left at the junction of Rte.126.
- From the east, take a right at the junction of Rte. 126.
- Once on Rte.126 you will pass over the train tracks.
- At the 2nd light, take a left onto Lincoln Street.
- Take your 1st left onto Pearl St. Grace Church is on your left about 2 blocks down.
Traveling on Rte. 9:
- From the west, see directions above from Mass Pike Exit 12.
- From the east, take exit for Rte.126 Framingham. The exit is 1 mile after Shoppers
- Stay on Rte.126 for 1.3 miles and you will see a Dunkin Donuts on your right.
- At the light, take a right onto Lincoln Street.
- Take your first left onto Pearl St. Grace Church is about 2 blocks down on the left.
From the South (Holliston, Ashland):
- Take Rte.126 North to Route 135 at Framingham Train Station.
- Continue straight over the tracks to the rotary in front of the Memorial Building.
- Bear left at the rotary onto Union Ave. and continue one block to the church which
will be on your right.
Back to the Main page