Heist Test Kitchen
Enigma Valley is throwing a soiree for top bank executives to celebrate a successful coin acquisition. To get additional information, you set up a fake catering organization to infiltrate Enigma Valley’s shindig.
It seemed like a good idea at the time. Now you have to learn to cook like a top chef. And Enigma Valley executives certainly have peculiar tastes.
Pick any letter. Add together its Scrabble score, its index in the alphabet, and the number of people on your team whose last name contains that letter.
- 1-10: No meat
- 11-13: Chicken
- 14-15: Beef
- 16-17: Fish
- 18-19: Pork
- 20: Duck
- 21: Turkey
- 22: Lamb
- 23: Shellfish
- 24: Rabbit
- 25: Turducken
- 26 or more: Something else (Buffalo, venison, elk, bear, kangaroo, etc.)
What is the maximum number of team members with the same birthday?
- 1: No starch
- 2: Rice
- 3: Pasta
- 4 or more: Potato
When is the earliest that anyone on your team has done the Mystery Hunt?
- Everyone's first time: any vegetable you want
- 2011-2012: A vegetable of genus Solanum
- 2008-2010: A vegetable of genus Brassica
- 2007: A vegetable of genus Spinacia
- 2005-2006: A vegetable (not a spice) of family Apiaceae
- 2001-2004: A vegetable of genus Capsicum
- 1998-2000: A vegetable of genus Beta
- 1997 or earlier: A culinary fruit
Draw a Scrabble tile for everyone on your team (fake it if you don't have the tiles). Pick a letter that is, or is tied for, the most common or least common. Cook with a spice starting with that letter.
To successfully infiltrate, you should bring a meal to HQ that serves 4 and that people are willing to eat. You've heard that the bank awards Options for particularly good catering.