If you want a shot at beating Mr. Craps Man, you'll have to be a real genius. Here's a quiz to test your superior thinkability. (Use a pencil that's not too heavy, not too light. And don't forget to write your name!)
- What is the base value of a triple Lutz under the ISU Judging System?
- Which date in March is a public holiday in Montserrat?
- How many presidents have initiated the home opener of a Washington Senators or Nationals game?
- The Northlandz Great American Railway contains how many miles of track?
- According to IATA regulations, what is the maximum allowed length of a piece of carry-on luggage (in inches)?
- How many screens does the AMC megaplex in Olathe, Kansas have?
- What is the last nonzero digit in Empire Today's phone number?
- For dashed lane markings on interstates, what is the ratio between the length of the gap between dashes and the length of a dash?
- How many fluid ounces are in a Starbucks Tall Cappuccino?
- How many fatal shark attacks took place worldwide in 2004?
- Rounded to the nearest inch, how wide is Wenger's world record-holding multi-tool?
- How many sides does the cross section of an Allen wrench have?
- Liz Claiborne has a "lucky" men's fragrance numbered what?
- How old was Steve Bartman at the time of the 2003 National League Championship Series?
- Which date in January is devoted to dressing up like Bill Cosby?