Pimp Your Starcrafts
That ship of yours looks a little ratty. We at Krono-Ark Starcrafts think it's time for a makeover!
Choose from our fine selection of brand-name hulls!
DETED * DOMOD * ELBLE * MEREM * NAMAN * NOION * RELER * SCS * SENES * SES * SHS * SIS * SMS * SOS * SSS * TET
Then select one of our fantastic brand-name interiors!
ALA * CYC * ENSUOUSNE * GNING * IBI * ICACI * IDI * IGI * NEMEN * NOCON * REDDER * REWER * SIS * TAT * TACCAT * YNONY
And then match your selection with one of our great options!
- Our Loveace velvet seat covers provide a soft feeling for all your pilots.
- Galaxy-famous Kornikova afterburners—They have the same meanings to performance aficionados and starcraft hijackers alike!
- Craft emblazoned with Parsghian decals live up to the most prophetic descriptions of ships’ appearances made by authors like Orson Scott Card.
- Some quick do’s and don’ts on Hutchison laser beams: Do use them to blow up worthless planetoids; don’t use them to blow up inhabited planetoids.
- Upgrading to a new Garner engine will leave your rivals flat-footed . . . but it won’t leave you flat broke!
- Those naysayers who mock your Odenkir propulsion are the ones who tear up when you speed by them.
- All the best ladders are by Macherson, since they're the ones that twist in the wind rather than just falling off.
- Each Plum solar shield is from somewhere in Africa, so you know it can stand the heat.
- You'll be qualified to race again, once your Oung exhaust system expels those rats.
- Woe betides the person who reuses his old engine filter rather than replacing it with an Ontana engine filter.
- After you install an Ami communications array, you’ll never be the last one to get the memo!
- The Tales navsystem is great for flight routes over water, land, or asteroid fields.
- A Sharansy artificial atmosphere is an absolute necessity if you're stopped dead in space.
- That powerful Ocavius fuel was invented in an industrial lab—as a neurotoxin!
- Some colored ice may form if the Ashoon coolant is exposed to natural light.
- If you want your craft to shine like the midday sun, you'll want to use Reilly high-gloss paint.