M Puzzle: Lost in a Maze
by Jofish Kaye
- see packet. For testsolving, it's some cotton wool in a testube that smells
laevo-carvone, so left.
- see packet. For testsolving, it's a copy of Marxist Worker Weekly.
It's a screenshot from the movie 'My Left Foot'
An image of Mallard Filmore, from the right-leaning comic strip.
The opening 'Yeah' from The Beastie Boys' "Fight for your right [to
Map of the Strait of Gibratar
The absorbtion spectrum of straight-chain butane
- I put instant coffee in my microwave oven and almost went back in time.
A quote from Steven Wright
- see packet. For testsolving, it's a sugar-like substance in a plastic bag.
Dextrose - right
Opening bars of "Why Don't You Do Right?"
- Shadburne documentary about deafness
Movie by Susan Shadburne about deaf people: "Turn Around"
The next line is Barf saying "Oh, you're right, and when you're right,
you're right, and you, you're always right."
- VGA connector, PCG-505TL
It's on the left. Look, I'm getting a bit desperate here and I don't have
an internet connection.
A quote from "The Right Stuff." The original is Gordo saying
"Well Gus, you gotta short memory. I am not one of them hot dog pilots,
I am the hot dog man himself."
Tom Cruise. He's straight.
Image from the video cover of "Straight out of Brooklyn"
A picture of Cecil Adams, author of "The Straight Dope"
The equivelant of 22.214.171.124; going to http://1072452636 takes you to
The Husky, mascot of Northeastern
ISBN for the book "Turn Around"
- Grabarek, last & next Tuesday and Thursday, 12-01:00pm. Third issue that could be included
This year's IAP Guide. Issues in Public Education Krzysztof Grabarek Tue Jan 14, Thu Jan 16,
Tue Jan 21, Thu Jan 23, 12-01:00pm, 4-251. "Topics for the final 3 sessions will be based on
the participants' interests, but could include such issues as the voucher debate, charter
schools, Bush's No Child Left Behind Act..."
Tracing out the directions, in order, gives the answer SALK.
Back to the index
Some links fixed in 2010 by the archivists of Beginner's