Answer these ten questions and email them to email@example.com. When you have answered them to our
satisfaction, we will release a warrant answer to you. Note that we may ask for elaboration on any of
your answers, either today or at a later date ... :)
- What is your team name?
- Are you predominantly veteran hunters or hunt neophytes?
- How many solvers are on your team?
- What do you think of the hunt theme?
- Name three favorite puzzles you've worked on over the past three days.
- Tell us about your best hunt moment so far ...
- Which puzzle constructor would you most like to have words with? (good or bad ... )
- What would you say to him/her?
- Pick any three hunt organizers, and say at least one nice thing about each of them. Be as specific (and sincere) as possible.
- Tell us an embarassing fact about one of your team members ...