- Find three letters indicated by these directions.
- Draw them according to the following instructions:
- Use only capital letters.
- Do not draw serifs.
- Put the letters in reverse alphabeticl order.
- The rightmost point of the leftmost letter must touch the topmost point of the middle letter. The rightmost point of the middle letter must touch the leftmost point of the rightmost letter. Otherwise, letters must not touch each other.
- Assume a 0-degree "baseline" (i.e., an x-axis) that remains constant no matter what you do to the drawing. Any diagonal must make a 70-degree angle with this baseline; e.g., "K":
- Label all endpoints A through L, reading left to right and down in "rows" as you would a page of text.
- Rotate your drawing 70 degrees to the right. Remove the highest segment that is parallel to the baseline.
- Rotate your drawing 40 degrees to the right. Remove the lowest segment that is parallel to the baseline.
- Rotate your drawing 180 degrees. Of the two highest segments that originate from one endpoint, remove the left.
- Rotte your drawing 70 degrees to the right.
- Shorten segment BI by moving endpoint B a little underneath segment AC.
- Shorten segment EF by moving endpoint F a little to the left of segment CK.
- Reflect your drawing about he y-axis (i.e., draw its mirror image).
You should now have a number. How is it more commonly written?