Sometimes brute force is not the way to catch a crook. Sometimes it takes...
music. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write and perform
a heroic ballad for us.
Your ballad must:
- have words
- be sung in our offices by at least two people together
- run at least two minutes long
- talk about the final struggle with the crook
- make some mention of the ultimate struggle with Carmen
- have an original melody
- have a pun in it
- contain the word "quintessential"
- rhyme (more often than not)
- mention the name of your team
- use at least one adjective from the New York City puzzle