I am a fifth year Ph.D. student in the Department of Mathematics at MIT. My advisor is Philippe Rigollet. I did my undergraduate studies at Louisiana State University. My research interests are in statistics, algorithms, theoretical aspects of machine learning, and discrete mathematics. Here is my CV.
Publications and preprints
- Paxton Turner, Jingbo Liu, and Philippe Rigollet. A Statistical Perspective on Coreset Density Estimation. Submitted. 2020.
- Paxton Turner, Jingbo Liu, and Philippe Rigollet. Efficient Interpolation of Density Estimators. Submitted. 2020.
- Paxton Turner, Raghu Meka, and Philippe Rigollet. Balancing Gaussian Random Vectors in High Dimension. Proceedings of Thirty Third Conference on Learning Theory. (COLT 2020)
- Younhun Kim, Elchanan Mossel, Govind Ramnarayan, and Paxton Turner. Efficient Reconstruction of Stochastic Pedigrees. 2020.
- Paxton Turner and Yuhuai Wu. Ehrhart Theory and Discrete Equidecomposablility of Polygons. Discrete and Computational Geometry. 2020.
- Paxton Turner and Yuhuai Wu. Conditions for Discrete Equidecomposability of Polygons. 2014.
- Megan Leoni, Gregg Musiker, Seth Neel, and Paxton Turner. Aztec Castles and the dP3 Quiver. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2014.
Email: pax (at) mit (dot) edu
MIT accessibility info