Masters Theses: 2010s
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- Boyer, Christopher A. Statistical Methods for Forecasting and Estimating Passenger Willingness-to-Pay in Airline Revenue Management, June 2010.
- Chaiwanon, Wongsakornt Capacity Planning and Admission Control Policies for Intensive Care Units, September 2010.
- Chiraphadhanakul, Virot Routing and Scheduling Models for Robust Allocation of Slack, June 2010.
- Diwan, Sarvee Performance of Dynamic Programming Methods in Airline Revenue Management, June 2010.
- Frumin, Michael S Automatic Data for Applied Railway Management: Passenger Demand, Service Quality Measurement, and Tactical Planning on the London Overground Network, June 2010.
- Gupta, Shubham Transient Analysis of D(t)/M(t)/1 Queuing System with Applications to Computing Airport Delays, June 2010.
- Herold, Thomas Michael Asynchronous, Distributed Optimization for the Coordinated Planning of Air and Space Assets, June 2010.
- Hung, Benjamin W. K. Optimization-Based Selection of Influential Agents in a Rural Afghan Social Network, June 2010.
- Rajagopalan, Shreevatsa Distributed Averaging in Dynamic Networks, September 2010.
- Seidel, Scott B. Planning Combat Outposts to Maximize Population Security, June 2010.
- Shenk, Kimberly N. Patterns of Heart Attacks, June 2010.
- Snyder, Ashley M. Data Mining and Visualization: Real Time Predictions and Pattern Discovery in Hospital Emergency Rooms and Immigration Data, June 2010.
- Vaze, Vikrant Calibration of Dynamic Traffic Assignment Models with Point-to-Point Traffic Surveillance, June 2010.
- Yang, Lang Modeling Preferences for Innovative Modes and Services: A Case Study in Lisbon, June 2010.
- Cates, Jacob Roy Route Optimization Under Uncertainty for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles, June 2011.
- Cho, Philip Y. Optimal Scheduling of Fighter Aircraft Maintenance, June 2011.
- Howard, Nicholas J. Finding Optimal Strategies for Influencing Social Networks in Two Player Games, June 2011.
- Bradwick, Matthew E. Belief Propagation Analysis in Two-Player Games for Peer-Influence Social Networks, June 2012.
- Crimmel, Brian A. A Priori and On-line Route Optimization for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles, June 2012.
- Evans, Jane A. Modeling Social Response to the Spread of an Infectious Disease, June 2012.
- Parandehgheibi, Marzieh Survivable Paths in Multilayer Networks, June 2012.
- Wang, Hai Approximating the Performance of a Last Mile Transportation System, June 2012.
- Bunting, Zachary S. Improving Performance through Topology Management and Wireless Scheduling in Military Multi-hop Radio Networks, June 2013.
- Culver, David M. Robust Reconnaissance Asset Planning Under Uncertainty, June 2013.
- Frost, Emily Anne Robust Planning for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles, June 2013.
- Kessler, John M United States Air Force Fighter Jet Maintenance Models: Eectiveness of Index Policies, June 2013.
- Lepage, Pierre-Olivier Performance of Multiple Cabin Optimization Methods in Airline Revenue Management, June 2013.
- Relyea, Stephen L. An Analytics Approach to Designing Clinical Trials for Cancer, June 2013.
- Robinson, Eric John Coordinated Planning of Air and Space Assets: An Optimization and Learning Based Approach, June 2013.
- Epstein, Christina An Analytics Approach to Hypertension Treatment, June 2014.
- Fast, Shannon M. Pandemic Panic: A Network-based Approach to Predicting Social Response During a Disease Outbreak, June 2014.
- Jernigan, Nicholas R. Multi-modal, Multi-period, Multi-commodity Transportation: Models and Algorithms, June 2014.
- Kim, Louis Y. Estimating Network Structure and Propagation Dynamics for an Infectious Disease: Towards Eective Vaccine Allocation, June 2014.
- Paynter, Jonathan L. Optimized Border Interdiction, June 2014.
- Sahyoun, Alexandre Paul Application of Aircraft Sequencing to Minimize Departure Delays at a Busy Airport, June 2014.
- Williams, Mark J Column Generation Approaches to the Military Airlift Scheduling Problem, June 2014.