Masters Theses: 1990s
1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999
- Abundo, Stephanie F. An Approach for Estimating Delays at a Busy Airport, June 1990.
- Chervi, Philippe A Computational Approach to Probabilistic Vehicle Routing Problems, February 1990.
- Generazio, Hoa Analysis of First-Term Attrition of Non-Prior Service High-Quality U.S. Army Male Recruits, February 1990.
- Horangic, Basil R. Some Queueing Models of Airport Delays, February 1990.
- Jacobe de Haut de Sigy, Romuald Loading Control Policy for a Batch Machine, February 1990.
- Kierszenbaum, Michael The Impact of Inspection Delays on Quality Contro,l June 1990.
- Kurebayashi, Atsushi Comparison of Flow Shop Sequencing Models and Methods, June 1990.
- Lemire, Linda Jill Due-Date Setting and Pricing in a M/M/1 First-Come First-Served Queue, June 1990.
- Ramakrishnan, V. S. A LaGrange Multiplier Method for Solving Multi-Objective Linear Programs, September 1990.
- Vieira, Luiz F. M. Computational Tests of Interior Point Algorithms for Linear Programming, June 1990.
- Anderson, Susan M. L. On Queue Audience: Calculating Reach and Frequency for Supermarket Television, June 1991.
- Baldi, Martha A. An Analysis of Quality Control Policies on a Two-Station M/M/1 Production System, June 1991.
- Bucciarelli, Mark Cluster Sampling Methods for Monitoring Route-Level Transit Ridership, September 1991.
- Chen, Meng-Huai How Much Cash Should A Bank Maintain? - An Optimization Approach, September 1991.
- Chi, Zhihang An Adaptive Final Approach Spacing Advisory System: Modeling, Analysis and Simulation, June 1991.
- Ingolfsson, Armann Run by Run Process Control, September 1991.
- Miller, Jennifer A. Spatial Interpretation and Statistical Modeling of Boston High School Dropouts, June 1991.
- Milner, Joseph M. The Assembly Sequence Selection Problem: An Application of Simulated Annealing, June 1991.
- Savari, Serap Source Coding for Channels with Finite-State Letter Costs, September 1991.
- Schenler, Warren Robustness Under Uncertainty: A Normative Reduction of Multi-Future, Multi-Attribute Tradeoffs in Electric Utility Planning, February 1991.
- Svrcek, Tom Modeling Airline Group Passenger Demand for Revenue Optimization, June 1991
- Vranas, Peter B. Merchant Fleet Size versus External Trade and Other Relevant Variables: A Statistical Investigation, June 1991.
- Yoshimura, Junichi Improved Service and Maintenance Through Accident Sequence Precursor Risk Analysis, June 1991.
- Connolly, Stephanie A Real-Time Policy for Performing Setup Changes in a Manufacturing System, June 1992.
- Elsesser, Kim The Validation of a Simulation Model for the Allocation of Mental Health Services February 1992.
- Hsu, Lina Y. The Design of an Assembly Line with Stochastic Task Times, June 1992.
- Longtin, Mark Sequential Screening in Semiconductor Manufacturing: Exploiting Spatial Dependence, June 1992.
- Misra, Dipanwita (Diane) Compression and Retrieval of Network Routing Solutions, June 1992.
- Park, Jai-Kue Consumer Choice Modeling in the Presence of Brand Extension, September 1992.
- Ricard, Michael A Decomposition Approach to Zero-One Integer Programming, February 1992.
- Robinson, Jonathan D. A Simulation Testbed for Flow Management in Air Traffic Control, September 1992.
- Stanley, Timothy D. The Economic Status of American Causalities of the Vietnam War, June 1992.
- Vives, Guillaume-Yves Real-Time Scheduling of an Assembly Stage in a Production Line, February 1992.
- Vyas, Mary Pressley Specification of Gaussian Process Models for Asset Returns with Asynchronous or Missing Data, June 1992.
- Burman, Mitchell H. A Real-Time Dispatch Policy for a System Subject to Sequence-Dependent, Random Setup Times, February 1993.
- Duarte, Maria Cristina Multiple Product Cycle Time Minimization for Serial Placement Machines, September 1993.
- Goranson, Jesse Looking for Trouble: How Well the FAA's Enhanced Traffic Management System Predicts Aircraft Congestion, September 1993.
- Jeancard, Henri-Pierre Forecasting Capabilities and Model Diagnostics for Auto-Regressive Conditionally Heteroskedastic Time Series, February 1993.
- López-Arteaga, Alfonso J. The Dynamic Traffic Assignment Problem in Intelligent Vehicle - Highway Systems, February 1993.
- Malone, Kerry M. Modeling a Network of Queues Under Nonstationary and Stochastic Conditions, February 1993.
- Mueller, Alexander T. Optimizing Advertisement Selections and Scheduling, February 1993.
- Pinker, Edieal J. Computational Experience with a New Workforce-Workflow Scheduling Model, February 1993.
- Rajan, Kavitha Analysis Of Heuristics For The Hierarchical Network Design Problem, June 1993.
- Shumsky, Robert A. The Response of the U.S. Air Carriers to the DOT's On-Time Disclosure Rule, June 1993.
- Theodosopoulos, Theodore V. Worst-Case Identification in l1: Algorithms and Complexity, February 1993.
- Thomke, Stefan H. Multivariate Quality Control of Flexible Manufacturing Processes, February 1993.
- Vanderbeck, Francois A Decomposition Approach for Parallel Machine Assignment and Setup Minimization in Electronics Assembly, February 1993.
- Vettas, Lt. Peter C. Cost and Productibility Optimization of Naval Ship Midship Section, June 1993.
- Zaman, Zia A Scheduling Package Based on the QIE, February 1993.
- Ahn, Sungsu Construction and Implementation of Real-Time Scheduling Algorithms in a Computer Aided Fabrication Environment, February 1994.
- Ansari, Mohsinuddin A Queueing Analysis of a Buffered Block-Selective S-ARQ Protocol, June 1994.
- Brodsky, Valery Optimization Methods for Topological Design of Interconnected Ring Networks, February 1994.
- Chu, Qin A Dynamic and Stochastic Model for Distribution of Empty Containers, June 1994.
- Chu, Ronald W.Y. Finding a Cycle with Maximum Profit-to-Time Ration - An Application to Optimum Deployment of Containerships, June 1994.
- Datta, Sougata CEPH Fingerprints and Their Analysis, June 1994.
- Fang, Yue A Sequential Approach for Estimating Two-factor Interactions, June 1994.
- Gopalakrishnan, Srimathy Optimization Models for Production Planning in Metal Sheet Manufacturing, February 1994.
- Hauksson, Arni G. Management of the Marketing Mix, Using Models Based on Household Level Data, February 1994.
- Hocker, Guy A. Airport Demand and Capacity Modeling for Flow Management Analysis, February 1994.
- Humair, Salal An Approach to Solving Constraint Satisfaction Problems Using Asynchronous Teams of Autonomous Agents, September 1994.
- Kaufman, Alan Data and Algorithms for Genomic Physical Mapping, September 1994.
- Kuo, Yu-Ting Some Estimates of the Value of Software, June 1994.
- Maragos, Spyridon A. Revenue Management for Ocean Carriers: Optimal Capacity Allocation with Multiple Nested Freight Rate Classes, June 1994.
- Murti, Kamala P. Static and Dynamic Scheduling in a Two Station Mixed Queuing Network, June 1994.
- Stamatopoulos, Miltiadis A. A Factory Representation as a Design Tool in a Computer Integrated Manufacturing Environment, June 1994.
- Voigtlaender, Christian H. Intermodal Freight Transportation - An Integrated Analysis of Strategy and Operations, June 1994.
- Zilberman, Yaron The Asset Allocator, February 1994.
- Al-Othman, Abdulwahab N. Analysis of Vaidya's Volumetric Cutting Plane Algorithm, September 1995.
- Armacost, Andrew P. Modeling Railroad Terminal Operations: Supporting Real-Time Network Planning and Control, June 1995.
- Chiu, Kenneth Generalized Gaussian Covariance Analysis in Multi-Market Risk Assessment, February 1995.
- Chu, Michael Yi Xin Combining Heuristics and Integer Programming for Optimizing Job Shop Scheduling Models, February 1995.
- Fournier, Renaud R. Analyzing Scanner Data for Manufacturing Planning, June 1995.
- Giancola, Augusto RafaelSome Tools for Event Frequency Decomposition and Heterogeneous Transfer Line Analysis, June 1995.
- Kostiner, Barry J. Spatial Market Equilibrium for Resistive Electric Networks, February 1995.
- Lakshmi, Viswanathan Genetic Algorithms for Uncapacitated Network Design, February 1995.
- Lee, Fung-Man Studies in Time Series Analysis and Forecasting of Energy Data ,June 1995.
- Merrill, N'Gai A Multi-Period General Equilibrium Model of Long-Term Environmental Policy Using Overlapping Generations, June 1995.
- Mori, Yutaka Demand for Interactive Television, February 1995.
- Reiss, Stan Message Routing in Level 1 of the Wide-Band All-Optical Network ,June 1995.
- Ying, Yee-Chien Calvin How Can Improved Weather Forecasting Accuracy Reduce Air Traffic Delays?, September 1995.
- Chopra, Sameer Efficient Scenario Evaluations Using the Nested Logit Model, June 1996.
- Choy, Brenda P-T. Analyzing Total Distance in Vehicle Routing Problems, June 1996.
- D'Amato, Rebecca M. Allocating Housing Resources for a Psychiatric Program, June 1996.
- Escobar Fernandez de la Vega, Marcos Systematic Procedure to Meet Specific Input/Output Constraints in the l1-optimal Control Problem Design, June 1996.
- Ma, Chien Models and Algorithms for a Stochastic One Machine Sequencing Problem, June 1996.
- Sylla, Abdoul K. Portfolio Optimization Using Non-Gaussian Return Distributions, June 1996.
- Wang, I-Lin Implementing the Premultiplier Method for Minimum-Cost Flow Problem, February 1996.
- Willems, Sean P. Strategic Safety Stock Placement in Integrated Production/Distribution Systems, June 1996.
- Young, Janice M. Decoding of a Markov Process with Imperfect State Information, June 1996.
- Bowman, Jeremy M. Analysis and Optimization of a Biotechnology Service Operation, June 1997.
- Clarke, Michael Dudley Delano An Introduction to the Airline Recovery Problem, June 1997.
- Guastalla, Guglielmo An Advanced Algorithm for Air Traffic Flow Management, June 1997.
- Liao, Te-San Modeling and Cost Analysis of Global Logistics and Manufacturing System, June 1997.
- Nemec, Joseph Edward A Quantity Scheduling Language for Manufacturing Systems, June 1997.
- O'Dell, Susan W. Optimal Control Strategies for a Rail Transit Line, June 1997.
- Sheel, Minakshi Probabilistic Analysis of Ground-Holding Strategies, February 1997.
- Al-kibsi, Gassan Ahmed Optimal Product Assortment for Consumer Packaged Goods Retailers, June 1998.
- Cervantes, Jose A. Effective Modeling of Throughput in Semiconductor Assembly Processes, February 1998.
- Chew, Elaine Multiperiod Portfolio Optimization: Feynman Diagrams and Approximate Dynamic Programming, June 1998.
- Coop, Andrew E. Contingency Munitions Logistics Planning and Control: A Framework for Analysis, June 1998.
- Kassab, Hisham I. Scheduling in Packet Radio Networks, June 1998.
- Krishnan, Niranjan Design of Large Scale Transportation Service Networks with Consolidation: Models, Algorithms and Applications, February 1998.
- Lauprette, Geoffrey J. Some Aspects of the Optimal Grouping of Stocks, February 1998.
- Liu, Wenyun Winning the Competitive Edge in the DRAM Market: A System Dynamics Analysis, February 1998.
- Ouyang, Li An On-line Shopping Study, June 1998.
- Rifkin, Ryan M. The Single Airport Static Stochastic Ground Holding Problem, June 1998.
- Shanbhag, Vinayak V. Optimal Control Systems in Response to Diverse Electricty Pricing Structures, February 1998.
- Tan, Too-Ping Extensions of the Minimum Cut Problem and Their Applications in Airfield Cutting, February 1998.
- Bratu, Stephane Network Value Concept in Airline Revenue Management, February 1999. Lee, Pei Ting Dynamic Programming Model for Mortgage Refinancing Problem with Stochastic Interest Rates, June 1999.
- Lohatepanont, Manoj Incremental Airline Schedule Design, February 1999.
- Marandon, Eric The Hermite Black-Scholes Formula: Relating Option Prices to Moments of the Underlying Asset, June 1999.
- Taneja, Hemant A Tactical Planning Model for a Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Facility, June 1999.
- Tziligakis, Constantine N.Relaxation and Exact Algorithms for Solving Mixed Integer-Quadratic Optimization, September 1999.
- Wike, Carl E. Supply Chain Optimization: Formulations and Algorithms, February 1999.