Resources : Experimental Study Group : 6.001
Resources : Experimental Study Group : 6.001 : Featured Resources
Resources : Experimental Study Group : 6.001 : Related Categories
Resources : Experimental Study Group : 6.001 : Resources in this Category
- Short Scheme Introduction and Continuation.
- Data Abstraction Examples, recitation notes for one class.
- Some ways to write list procedures, specifically, append.
- Notes on Scheme's Equality Procedures, modified from Holly Yanko's recitation notes.
- Notes on Higher Order Procedure, which specifically use a nice curry and partial apply functions to do some neat mind-benders.
- Abstract Algebra Object System, which I don't remember testing. Developed as a short example for Spring 2002.
- Example of Current Continuations. I don't remember testing this.
- Garbage Collect Notes.
- Decompiler Examples long and short.
- Adding macros to the compiler: Final Review Questions and Answers.
- Scheme Best Dice Score Calculator, for calculating the best score one can get from a roll of 6 dice, in the game Dice. I don't remember testing this.
- Fractal formed by successive infinite
applications of Apollonius's Circle problem (forming "kissing" circles
within circles). Written as a Scheme
procedure that returns parameterized function, taking an
independent variable and returning a point (cons x y).
- Object-oriented Lemmings Scheme Code:
Generates an environment of brinks within which lemmings crawl, climb,
fall, explode (destroying bricks), and die (becoming bricks). Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3; requires Base Lemmings Stuff and Scheme Object System.
- Not-quite-complete version of the
metacircular to evaluate expressions to return their type: the type evaluator.
Functions for reading DXF floorplan files and analyzing them to
create rooms and connections for the object world. A sample MIT building dxf file is available.
- Scheme code for possible expansions of the
object world to make it more general, "rouge-like", and improve room
resolution. Setup File include
scheme descriptions of the Black-Hole area, and Interface File for windows and
Back to Jimmy's Homepage : Resources : Previous Page
If you have any questions or comments that you want to email, feel
free to contact me, at jrising@ mit.edu or with the Comments and
Questions Form. If you find any dead links, please
tell me (I will fix them)!