2006 Day of Dance
Costs and Options
To determine the cost of Red Herring's day of dance, add up the
following for each participant:
- $5 for the event. This covers the cost of permits, supplies
for the Saturday evening potluck, etc.
- $15 for the buffet lunch at Beer Works. (Children ages 4-15
pay their age.)
- $7 for beer at Beer Works. (Sodas are included in the lunch
This works out to $27 for adults having lunch and beer at Salem
Lunch will include one or two vegetarian options. However,
people with more restrictive dietary needs may wish to opt out of the
buffet and either order separately from the full menu or bring their
own lunches. (To make things simple, if you need to do this, take
the $10 off option and pay for your own lunch at Beer Works.)
We would like each team to designate one person to collect money
for the team, and give it to us via one of the following methods:
- Mail us a check in advance, made out to "Red Herring Morris".
Send it to:
48 Duff St.
Watertown, MA 02472-3016
- Give us a check (made out to "Red Herring Morris") to Phill
during the event.
- Use your MasterCard or Visa to pay us online through PayPal. (See the next
section for details.)
Calculate the total fee first. Then, enter your team name and
the total fee in the appropriate boxes and click the "Buy Now" icon
to pay securely through PayPal.
Last modified: Thu Jul 20 02:13:37 2006
by Jeff Bigler