Day of Dance
Frequently Anticipated Questions
- How can my team get an invitation?
- We always seem to have more teams that want to come than the
event can handle. We like to dance with everybody, so we
rotate the teams on the invitation list. If your team would
really like to come, ask Jeff
Bigler, the event organizer. If we don't have room for
your team this year, we'll do our best to invite you next year.
- How much does it cost?
- $27. Less for children or participants not having lunch and/or
beer at Salem Beer Works.
- Can I bring the rest of my family?
- Yes. Please be sure to include them in the headcount.
- I heard that Red Herring once held its AGM in Jeff's hot
tub. Can we use it too?
- Actually, we only held the "debriefing" part of the AGM in the
hot tub. The rest of the AGM happened elsewhere. Yes, the hot
tub will be available during the Day of Dance. If you intend
to use it, please read Jeff's hot tub
rules & requests page, and don't forget to bring a
- What should I bring?
- yourself, the rest of your team, and any friends or
family members you'd like to drag along
- directions to the first stand
- everything you might need for a dance-out
- bedding or a sleeping bag, if your host needs you to
supply your own (check with your host)
- a towel for the hot tub
- a bathing suit for the hot tub, if you would prefer to
- a potluck contribution if you can conveniently bring
one. (If you're coming a long distance we won't be
expecting you to bring anything, but feel free to
surprise us.) We will arrange to have someone pick up
potluck contributions at the first stand and drive them
back to the house.
- a picnic lunch for Sunday if you will be dancing at
Red Herring Morris Day of Dance /
Red Herring Morris home page /
performance schedule / send email
Last modified: Thu Jul 20 02:13:14 2006