Signals, Information, and Algorithms Lab
Research Lab of Electronics, MIT
Office: 36-673, MIT
Email: first-name[AT] mit.edu
I am a PhD candidate at MIT advised by Prof. Gregory Wornell. I also have the good fortune of working with Emina Soljanin from Bell Labs. Previously, I completed a Dual degree (B.Tech+ M.Tech) in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay, where I was advised by Prof. Abhay Karandikar.Currently I am developing techniques to use redundancy to reduce delay in the cloud. My favorite tools are probability, queueing, and stochastic processes.
- Feb 2015: Started a new collaboration with Ashish Khisti and Kaveh Mahadaviani from U. of Toronto. Check out our paper at ISIT 2015
- Aug 2014: Gave invited talks at University of California Berkeley, and at Google
- May 2014: Heading to Google, Mountain View for a summer internship
- April 2014: Gave an invited talk at University of Toronto, Canada.
- April 2014: Presented our paper on the throughput-delay trade-off in streaming
at INFOCOM Workshop on Contemporary Video in Toronto, Canada.