Daniel Green

me 



PhD Candidate in Finance

Sloan School of Management
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA 02138

dwgreen@mit.edu

@danielwgreen

CV


Working Papers

Corporate Refinancing, Covenants, and the Agency Cost of Debt

Job Market Paper.

Growing Pains in Financial Development: Institutional Weakness and Investment Efficiency

(with Ernest Liu)

Accelerator or Brake? Cash for Clunkers, Household Liquidity, and Aggregate Demand

(with Brian Melzer, Jonathan Parker, and Arcenis Rojas)
Revise and resubmit at American Economic Journal: Economic Policy

Work in Progress

The Lending and Balance Sheet Response to the Capital Purchase Program (with Stefan Gisler, Jonathan Parker, and Rodney Ramcharan)

A Frictionless Rationalization of the Payback Rule in Capital Budgeting

Teaching

I am a TA for the Finance Research Practicum. I suggest students use DataCamp to get up to speed on R and Python.

Other

This .zip file has everything you need to set up a Beamer presentation with notes for yourself on a separate screen.

Here is a link to the MIT Sloan Finance Student Lunch website.

Here is a link to the MIT Macro Finance Reading Group website.

Here is a plot of the Lorenz curve of GDP and corporate debt. 80 percent of GDP uses only about 30% of corporate debt, and the remaining 70% of corporate debt supports only 20% of GDP.