Predict Lilian's Ladies Night Out!
Should I bring a dagger or a Purify potion? Roll and find out!
- Not only does everyone have a blast, not only does Anadem
crash the party and bring some really cool shit, but you also find the
tabloid reporter in your midst, lake them, and then Final them. Which
is a good thing, because then Shail and Durgan won't find about...
- Rockin' party! The Tor Lanencrest boy band you hire is
vastly entertaining and charming, the food is the best from Tor
Aquillon, and aside from one person not being able to hold her liquor
(don't worry, we won't mention any names here, Deliah), a great time
is had by all.
- What a blast. Unfortunately, you'll wake up the next day
with a splitting hangover and you won't be able to remember half of
the party, except for the very animated discussion about whether
Kendall kisses like a gagging fish or not.
- Unfortunately, the Loch Mabens kept trying to crash the party.
Fortunately, there were many heavily armed women at the party.
Unfortunately, the Loch Mabens prided themselves at "being hit on", so they
kept coming back for more.
- No brie?!?
- Unghh. The Blackwatch offered to entertain by stripping.
Talk about killing the party mood...
Predict Damer's Bachelor Party!
Contact poison or running shoes? Now, you don't need to guess.
- What a party! Drinking, singing, laughing, finger sandwiches! You
couldn't have planned it better with a Seer! Even the Galenese Guard that
knocked on the cabin saying "We got some complaints, could you keep it
down?" joined in the fun the fourth time he had to come back!
- Daddy Whitehorse actually believes Damer when he says, "I didn't do it
and I don't even know her name" the next morning.
- Standard planned gathering scenario: random monsters/party crashers
are occasionally attracted to the activity. It all adds to the fun, but
disrupts the itinerary.
- Though a small crowd shows up, all they do is complain about the Spice
Wine being the only thing served. Not even the Alchemists test it.
- Kinda a disaster. Rowdy bachelor crowd ends up a weep-fest with Damer
sharing his inner feelings and a sympathetic hobgoblin (if 3 was made on a
previous roll) patting him on the back saying "Grutahg hear you, man..."
- Unghh. The Blackwatch offered to entertain by stripping here too.
And it actually livened things up.