In the Docking Bay (5 Slips)
- (Slip 1) Two Vircan Fighters
- (Slip 2) Two Vircan Fighters
- (Slip 3) Two Vircan Fighters
- (Slip 4)
- (Slip 5) Exotic Dancer
- Bastion: Aberdevine
- Redliner Defense Stuff
- Enough parts for five redliner defenses
- A cobbled-together psi jammer
- Causes painful feedback when psi is used, and takes 2 successes off the top. (Used to be in the brig; the brig has been upgraded.)
- Rabbit Costumes
- Eight Craterrock-style rabbit costumes (furs, etc)
- One Carbonite Chamber
- A space bug
- (from the Nonesuch/Crux jumpgate in Nonesuch)
- Pirated Trade Goods
- A bunch of boxes of silks and spices and other trade goods worth 11,000 asters.
Hidden by First Frost of Autumn
- Strategos Rank Pips
- From Ambros Nomarche's retreat
- Strategos Key (given to Blue) and Strategos DNA (some kept)
In the Medlab
- 6 First Aid Kits
- Usable by people with skill at x2HP/success
- 20 Heal patches
- +10 HP no skill needed.
- 20 Heal injectors
- +15 HP 1 firstaid success per 5 points needed
- 7 Stabilizer packs
- Extra death check at x10 effectiveness (instead of x5)
- Immune Booster Kit
- Useful for biohazardous areas
- One uterine replicator
- Two "robot first aid kits"
In Drug Locker
- Generic anti-poison.
- Performance enhancer
- Generic anti-biotic
- Pain killer
- Kaufman process demo model and notes (Lab 1, Sophia)
- Also Yellow goo generator from Sundown.
Non-functional demonstration model and extensive notes on data disk
of the development process. Being researched.
- Portable Kaufman tube
- Creepy Duplication Nanites
- 1230 ml left
- Backup stash of Black
- About a gallon
- Luridly colored nebular dust
- From near Bastion
- Mysteriously dust-attracting nebular dust
- From near Bastion
- Box of data crystals
Seven four data crystals from Ambros Nomarche's retreat:
Electronic Theatre Control/Suppression (sole contents: zipped file labeled "do not open under any circumstances!")
Fractal Neutrino Destabilization
Nanite-based Tactical Communication
- Various Plantstuffs
- Seeds and live plants from an apothecary and a gardening store, and plants from a florist's.
- Food and herbs:
Sage, bay, mint, vine tomato, carrots, potatoes, chives, grapes,
nasturtiums, miniature zuchini, acorn squash, parsley, jalapeno,
camomile, chard, peas, onions, garlic, rosemary, strawberries.
Snakeweed, goldenseal, stinkbomb, healwell, valerian, vergent,
sigh-no-more, nightshade, angel's tears, gumdrop.
In the Rec Room
- Training Swords
- Half a dozen wooden practice swords.
- A Sparky Cola vending machine
- This top-of-the-line model has a holographic fish panel on the
front. It carries mostly plain Sparky Cola, but does have some
special flavors like Hyperberry and Extra Energy and Diet Sparky and
Gold Dust. It also has a glass chiller and a draft dispenser with flavor shot add-ins. There is no obvious network connect.
In Stateroom #3 (port fire control)
- A Safe with ATM attachment for cash
- Automatically logs money put in or taken out
In the safe:
- 3,085 asters
In the Auxilliary Navigation Weapons Locker
- Concealable weapons
- Several "mini" blasters (0 base damage + 2x successes),
small enough to palm. Several small knives made of
plastics or ceramics. (Bought by Ace on Sanctuary.)
- A large collection of low-tech hand weapons
- These include many knives, stars, rings and axes designed for
throwing; a few boomerangs and slingshots; swords, daggers, and axes
in several styles; a pair of morningstars; long and short sets of
clawed gauntlets; some fancy (by outworlds standards) folding knives;
a few javelins and other light polearms; and a whip.
- 8 anti-personnel grenades, 11 knockout gas grenades
- 9 shaped charges
- 7 shield belts
- 4 points of defense, running off a non-rechargeable energy matrix. This lasts
until the shield has taken 100 points of damage.
- 3 omni-grenades
- Three doses of a drug per gas grenade.
- 3 omni-corders
- Like tricorders, tunable with sensor ops to detect one particular thing.
- 13 gas masks
- 1 suit Matrix-guard style armor
- Confers immunity
to gas and drug attacks (including Hippocrates patches), but does have
an externally pressable chest button that you can put one double-dose
of a drug in. It also confers 50% damage reduction (all incoming
damage is halved). Anyone in it is at -2 dice for things involving
finger coordination (i.e. picking locks, computer hacking), and at +2
difficulty to all perception checks.
Paint job: Just like the original exterior color scheme of HMS Hippocrates
In the Computer Core
- In residence
- AI Computer
- A spiffy computer for the AI project
In the Extra Computer Stuff Room
- Jumpgate Computer
- A big mainframe with everything you might want to know about jumpgates.
- Legal Databases
- LexusLight (mostly Blue) and "Law for Merchant Fleets"
- Security Computer
- -3 successes off the top
+2 alert threshold
In People's Staterooms
- Archaelogical Discoveries (Kye)
- Photo of Dr. Kaufman with Hegemon Gabriel Marchand Nomarche
Award plaque for Dr. Kaufman
Copy of the Book of the Hegemon (New Reformed) from Vircus
- Captain's Safe
- Terran "yin-yang" Amulet
Captain Bellarion's letters
A computer disk
In the Morgue
- For the moment
In the Brig
- Recently refitted. 2 cells, with a psi-damper (which can be turned
off from outside) that takes 8 successes off the top.
On the Bridge
- Weapons Locker
- 3 doses Flash and 2 Glitter are stored here
- Nomarche Family Personal Transport
- Fully functional.
- Engine Number 9 and Xanthippe's train car
- Fully functional.
- Three Hegemonic Fighters
- Includes "Clarke's Honor", which was briefly with the ship.
- Two Blue Navy Fighters
- Two timekeepers
- Data disk backups of the jumpgate computers, and the Hippocrates records.
- Strategos DNA
- From Lord Stannis
- Backup Black sample
- regrown from Katya-black nanites
- Backup Hegemon eggs
- Katya and Jayla
- 2782.319--sent to Mendel for evaluation
- Given to IPX on Stannis' Law.
- Given to the King of Highguard.
Some other assets
Cash and similar resources
- Blue Ministry of Defense Surplus Account
- 950 Asters credit. Can get reasonable military surplus stuff at about half price.
- Medical-tech licenses with Transmedical Sciences (Blue) and BioSyn Amalgamated (Red), yielding occasional royalties
- Most recent payment from Transmedical: 10K asters cash on 2782.280 AS
- Most recent payment from BioSyn: 12K in Red war bonds 2780.330
- One-shot political spin for something having to do with money
- Level 5: from "Treasure Troves" (season 5)
- Demassification Tech
- Level 8: Makes things less massive, and more fragile, permanently. From "Treasure Troves".
- Distillation Tricks
- Level 5: Techniques for concentrating things (but nanite based things, i.e. ship's drugs, black, white, glitter, etc. are already maximally concentrated). From "Treasure Troves".
- Material for a Science Paper
- Level 1: Having something to do with the Fractionation facility. Level 1 is so
lame that someone like Sophia dare not sully her hands with it, but it could be used
for someone else who has no rep. From "Treasure Troves".