CommonRules technology overview (continued)
Extends rule representation to:
- Courteous LP’s:
- prioritized handling of conflicts, e.g., in updating/merging.
- Situated (Courteous) LP’s:
- procedural attachments to invoke non-reasoning actions or queries, via methods external to inferencing engine.
Courteous Compiler from courteous LP’s to ordinary LP’s.
XML Interlingua and sample translators.
- interlingua = common rule representation for translation between heterogeneous rule systems. Suitable to become industry standard.
Sample Inferencing/Execution Engine:
- forward-chaining situated courteous LP’s.