MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
8.01 Fall 1997
8.01 Last Minute Email
In the last hours before the final exam, I have received email
with final-exam-related questions from a number of
students. I have so far answered all of them, but I doubt very
much that I will be able to keep up for much longer. However, I
thought I would post the questions and answers so far so that
everyone watching the web can see them. I will withhold the
names of the students who sent the messages, since I have not
obtained permission to use the names.
- Unit 4 Quiz, Problem 1(e): elevators, bags of
groceries, and work.
- Formula Sheet for 1996 Final Exam and this year's
- Unit Quiz 1, Problem 2: a crewman from the
- Study Guide Problems 13.8 and 13.13: the cork gun
and the liquid-filled cylinder on a scale.
- Unit 2 Quiz, Problem 1(c): The Cavendish
Back to the 8.01 Home Page.
Last modified: Sunday, December 14, 1997 5:16 pm