Nathan's Honda CRX
I purchased this car in April 2003 - a 1989 Honda CRX HF. Like my
first car (a 1979 Datsun 210 wagon), it's about 13 years old, gets
good milage, and is slightly beat up. I haven't owned a car since 1994
though, and have only been driving occasionally around the Boston area.
It's a 5-speed manual, with about 105,000 miles. The body will
probably fall apart before the engine does.
- 45 MPG in highway driving.
- Small enough to park easily in Cambridge.
- Decent cargo space ("25 flats of soda or three undergraduates",
according to the previous owners).
- Only two seats (the downside of "small" and "good milage").
- Risk of being squshed like a bug under a SUV.
- Left channel audio doesn't work. I fear the speaker killed the
Last updated: $Date: 2004/11/22 20:57:28 $