- Adam Leveille, artist (painting, cartooning, screenprinting, bookbinding, sculpture).
- All American Clothing, sellers of made-in-US clothing.
- Ann Brauer Quilt Studio, Ann Brauer, quiltmaker.
- Arbalest Press, custom wedding stationery, letterpress, bookbinding, classes.
- Black and Tan Co. (website extremely sparse), industrial style home furnishings.
- The Blonde Swan, hats and feathers. Possibly broken non-Etsy site.
- Bob's Boards (domain for sale?), Bob Schaeffer, woodworker.
- Bound Earth Jewelry Design, Andrea Williams, jeweler.
- Bree Richey Designs, Bree Richey, jeweler.
- Button Jones, pewter and other buttons, charms, and pendants, in huge variety.
- C.E. Golden, Caroline Golden, jeweler. Card also claims "painting, sculpture, books", but website shows only jewelry.
- Cityside Subaru, Mark Lidano, sales consultant.
- Cynfully Crafted (no web presence?), Cynthia Gilman, woodturner.
- Dark Matter Chocolate Laboratory, artisan chocolates with an unusual twist.
- David Klenk, David Klenk, furniture.
- Davin and Kesler, Thomas Davin and Mary Kesler, woodworkers and jewelers.
- Donna Veverka, Donna Veverka, jeweler inspired by medieval architecture, arms, and armor.
- EHChocolatier, Elaine Hsieh, Catharine Sweeney, artisan chocolatiers.
- Elizabeth Garvin Fine/Design, Elizabeth Garvin, jeweler.
- Emporium Custom Leathers, assorted leather goods, including phone cases, bags, and LARP armor.
- Evil Overlord Games, computer game developer, RPG.
- Farm and Fable, kitchenware and cookbooks (including vintage).
- Frazzled Knot, historic costume, clothing, jewelry.
- The Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, furniture making classes.
- Geek Calligraphy, Ariela Housman, artist, calligrapher, ketubah.
- Glass Paper Scissors, stained glass, multimedia/sculpture based on glass.
- Honeck Sculpture, Bruce Honeck, bronze castings, doorknockers, pins, clasps, cane heads.
- House Of Avalon (website missing?), period headwear and accessories.
- House of Steel, Little John the Blacksmith, handmade Damascus steel and ornamental ironwork.
- Jade Moran Jewelry, Jade Moran, jeweler.
- Jennifer's Handmade Soap, Jennifer Hoffman, soapmaker.
- J. Shaw Furniture Design, Jesse Shaw, furniture maker. Septagonal table frame.
- Kro-Gu, jewelry manufacture and design, lost wax casting.
- Lamson and Goodnow, kitchenware.
- Linda Kindler Priest, Linda Kindler Priest, jeweler.
- Liz Norkus (website missing?), Liz Norkus, jeweler.
- Lucy V. Dierks, Lucy V. Dierks, porcelain ceramics. Pieces decorated with tiny, remarkably accurately detailed birds.
- Lulu Fichter Studio, Lulu Fichter, potter.
- Meg Little Handmade Rugs, Meg Little, handmade rugs.
- Merrimac Rug @ Durkin's, Richard J. Sheehan, Karastan rugs, flooring, carpets.
- Michael Michaud Designs, Michael Michaud, botanical jeweler.
- Middle Dune, handmade paper goods.
- Mill River Knifemaker (website not available?), John Manikowski, knifemaker.
- Moonlight Meadery, a meadery and cidery in Londonderry, NH.
- Nell Mercier, Nell Mercier, miniature oil paintings set in sterling silver.
- Niki Fisk, Niki Fisk, handmade sterling silver jewelry.
- North Brook Farm and Mill, alpaca breeders, yarn, fleece, roving, socks, mittens, hats, sweaters, scarves.
- Oak Specialists, Inc. (website drastically out of date?), American-made furniture of cherry, maple, oak, and others.
- Odd Inq, Jon White, art pottery and tile design.
- Paddock Way, highly customizable furniture, treasure boxes, tablet boxes.
- Paper Wasp Designs (no website), handmade books, cards, and other paper items.
- Paula Garbarino, furnituremaker. Astonishingly detailed inlay and veneer work; eminently drool-worthy.
- Persimmon Metals, Linda and Nathan Jones, jewelers and metalworkers.
- Porcelain and Stone, jewelry made from porcelain, gold, and stone.
- Purgatory Falls Alpaca Farm sells yarn, fleece, alpacas, and assorted related services.
- Sally's Wool Shop (facebook, buh), Sally Arrigo, rugmaker.
- Saratoga Llamas (no website), hand-spun llama yarn, roving, hand-knit scarves, hats.
- Seven Fingers Jewelers, Thomas and Ethan Herman, jewelers. Intricately detailed Art Noveau inspired jewelry, including massive men's rings.
- ShackletonThomas, furniture and pottery.
- Silver Star Collection, makers of hand-painted enameled coins as jewelry.
- Smithshop, metalworkers in multiple metals in Detroit. Also offer classes and studio space.
- Stil Novo Design, recycled wine barrel furniture.
- Taylor Custom, Chris Taylor, lockets, drawer pulls, keychains -- often anatomical -- out of nature.
- Tinkermade Knives (no web presence?), Les Rachlin, knifemaker.
- A Touch Of Twist, fiber processing mill: spinning, weaving, needle arts, supplies.
- Twigs and Heather, Heather Goodwin and Kerry Alice, silversmiths and jewelers.
- Two Rivers Ceramic Studio (website missing?), pottery studio.
- Vintage Page Designs, Ali Manning, bookbinder.
- Will Alderfer, fine metalwork, jewelry, blacksmithing.
- Yume Studio, Takashi and Theresa Ichihara, fine ceramics, particularly lovely teapots.
- Zoll Cellars, Frank Zoll, winemaker.
- , .