My mother taught me
how to decorate cakes when I was a child. I've tried to keep up with
it over the years, and my friends keep challenging me to make more and
more unique cakes.
Cakes I've Made
- Various birthday cakes
- A low-pass filter circuit birthday cake for my friend Rich
- A wedding cake for my friends Vinnie & Mike
- A Great Dome wedding cake for my friends Mike & Eri
- A Morris Dancer's Farewell cake for my friend Peter's farewell
- A beer barrel birthday cake for my friend David
- A wedding cake for my friends Jeff & Nancy
- A groom's cake for Jeff
This page is maintained by email@example.com.
Last modified: 1996/12/1 by firstname.lastname@example.org