- How do you tell if a bass is actually dead?
- Hold out a check (but don't be fooled: a slight, residual spasmodic
clutching action may occur even hours after death has occurred).
- How do you tell if a bass is dead?
- What's the difference?
- Who cares?
- In the last act of Don Giovanni, there is always a statue which is
replaced at some point by a real singer, a bass (the Commendatore). How
can you tell when the switch has occurred?
- The "statue" starts looking a bit stiff.
- How many basses does it take to change a lightbulb?
- None. They're so macho they prefer to walk in the dark and bang their
previous instrument (tenor)
next instrument (chorus)
This page has been requested times since
January 3, 1997.
Last modified: 1997/01/03 14:52:09 by firstname.lastname@example.org