Some 2.670 Matlab Help
2.670 is an IAP course for mechanical engineering sophomores which
includes a segment on using MATLAB, focused on how to solve mechanical
engineering problems in MATLAB. If you missed a class, or just want
to learn what the class is teaching, take a look at the lecture notes.
- Hints for starting the problem sets
- Day 1 Lecture Notes : Introduction to Matlab
- Day 2 Lecture Notes : More Advanced Programming
- Day 3 Lecture Notes : Graphics and Symbolic Math
- The Matlab on Athena Home Page. What you get when you type doc at the matlab
>> prompt on Athena.
All lecture notes are based on the 3 day 2.670 Matlab segment, which was taught by Steve Ellis.