Study shows a regular decline in length of social media messaging during public events as the volume of messages increases.
- The 8th Goldstein Lecture: Architect Shigeru Ban
- Shigeru Ban, who was born in Tokyo in 1957, attended at Southern California Institute of Architecture and graduated from Cooper Union School of Archit...
- Philip Ewing: The First Recipient of the Robert R. Taylor Fellowship
- An interview with MIT graduate student Philip Ewing who talks about how he decided to become an architect, his interest in the field of Computation an...
- Behavior and Policy: 11.S945 Class 1-1
- 11.S942 Behavior and Policy: Transportation Research Seminar 2/5/2014 Class 1-1 Session 1, from the School of Architecture and Planning
- Futures Past-Architecure Machine Group Panel
- "Futures Past: Design and the Machine" Conference at MIT in 2013, organized by Duks Koschitz, Olga Touloumi and Theodora Vardouli.
- Pablo Garcia - A Brief History of Drawing Machines, Since 1425
- Mechanized drawing existed long before computers. Methods for automating drawing--especially drawing from life--appeared simultaneously with the earli...
- Architecture 4.241J / 11.330J Theory of City Form, Lecture 1
- This course covers theories about the form that settlements should take and attempts a distinction between descriptive and normative theory by examini...