Research shows the success of a bacterial community depends on its shape.
Undergraduate Design Award--Given to an architecture design steam senior
- Tal Goldenberg '09, Tel Aviv, Israel
Master of Science in Architecture Studies Prize for Thesis--In recognition of the best SMArchS thesis
- Nancy Demerdash G, New Berlin, Wis.
- Sandra S. Frem G, Jounieh, Lebanon
- Ateya A. Khorakiwala G, Mumbai, India
William Everett Chamberlain Prize--Given to an architecture senior for academic excellence
- Joanna Rodriguez-Noyola '09, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Outstanding Undergraduate Prize--Given to an architecture senior for academic excellence
- Lori Ferriss '09, Asheville, N.C.
Tucker Voss Award--Given to a student who shows promise for the future in the general field of building construction
- Matthew DeJong, doctoral candidate, Davis, Calif.