MIT researchers calculate river networks’ movement across a landscape.
Marvin E. Goody Award--to an MIT graduate student in any department at MIT who is expecting to complete his or her master's thesis at the end of the following term that explores the bond between good design and good building, extends the horizons of existing building techniques and materials, and fosters links between the academic world and the building industry
- Edmund Ming-Yip Kwong G, Unionville, Ontario, Canada
Undergraduate Faculty Design Award--For achievement in design
- S. Gavin Ruedisueli '08, Waterford, Va.
William Everett Chamberlain Prize--For achievement in design
- Yuliya D. Bentcheva '08, Norwood, Mass.
Outstanding Undergraduate Prize--For academic and design excellence
- Megan F. Brown '08, Concord, Mass.
Tucker-Voss Award--for promise for the future in the general field of building construction
- David James Quinn G, Dublin, Ireland