In ``Saint Patrick's Day'' VooDoo
- Letters to the Editor ---
Kissing up, shouting down, and shameless self-promotion.
- The Big Screw Jobs in Life ---
Not for the faint of heart, or for reading over lunch, by Jennie López.
- 1987 ---
For everyone who thought the hard part was ``getting to the top,'' by Charles Forsythe.
- Commander Coriander and his Trusty Sidekick Cilantro Boy ---
Herbal tonics and why spicy food stays with you all day, by Jason Bucy.
- Interview with Concussion Ensemble ---
More shameless self-promotion. It's out magazine, we can do what
we want, by John Dzenitis.
- Beyond Maximum Horror, Part III ---
This one's almost finished, we promise, by Pete Finkelstein.
- The Snap Dragon Chronicles ---
by Henry Chiu, just like the Energizer Bunny.
- When to Run ---
Love in the 90's. Advice from a man who calls himself ``Jaemz'', James Fleming.