IBM has so many telephone numbers. Which do I use?
Here are some of the telephone numbers at IBM that are of particular
importance to OS/2 Warp users. Please consult the PS Assistant [available
from (3.2) Shareware and Freeware Sources]
for additional IBM telephone numbers.
- IBM Developer Connection (800-6-DEVCON). Accepts
orders for and provides information on the IBM OS/2 Warp Developer Connection
and Device Driver Kit CD-ROM subscriptions.
- IBM Education and Training (800-IBM-TEAC). Supplies
information on classes and training for all IBM products, including
OS/2 Warp. Also provides information on professional certification
testing for IBM software products such as OS/2 Warp and OS/2
- IBM EduQuest Order Center (800-769-8322). Accepts
orders for and provides information on IBM's products for K-12
education (students, faculty, and staff are eligible), including
"Columbus," "Illuminated Books and Manuscripts,"
and other multimedia educational software for OS/2.
- IBM Help Center (800-756-4IBM). The "800 number
for all 800 numbers" in the United States. If you're not sure
which number to call, start here. The operator will stay on the
line until you're satisfied you've reached the right party.
- IBM Independence Series Center (800-426-4832). Provides
information and literature on any of IBM's software products for
people with disabilities, including Screen Reader/2 and Screen
- IBM Information Center (800-IBM-3333). IBM's
United States "switchboard" -- can be used to reach
any IBM employee.
- IBM Information Center TDD (800-426-3383). For
hearing impaired callers using TDD, provides access to other
IBM hotlines when you're not sure who to call.
- IBM Multimedia Help Center (800-241-1620). Technical
support for most of IBM's multimedia software products, including
Person to Person for OS/2.
- IBM OS/2 Warp Hotline (800-3-IBM-OS2). Accepts orders
for OS/2 Warp, certain OS/2 Warp software titles, OS/2 Warp video cassettes,
t-shirts, mouse pads, computer furniture, and other OS/2 Warp-related
items. For United States residents.
- IBM OS/2 Warp Technical Support (800-992-4777). The
product support line for OS/2 Warp in the United States. Look in your
OS/2 Warp package for a blue card describing product support
services. Some services may require a toll call.
- IBM PC Technical Books (800-765-4IBM). Accepts
orders for most IBM publications from anyone in the United
- IBM Personal Systems Software Canada
(800-465-1234). For general inquiries and orders from
Canadian residents for any OS/2 Warp-related product.
- IBM Publications Canada (416-474-7000). Accepts orders
for any IBM publication, including the OS/2 Warp Online Book Collection,
shipped to any Canadian address.
- IBM Publications U.S. (800-879-2755 opt. 1). Accepts
orders for any IBM publication shipped to any address in the
- IBM Ultimedia Tools Center (800-887-7771). Provides
information and literature on IBM's Ultimedia software products,
including Ultimedia Builder/2, the multimedia authoring tool.
(3.2) Shareware and Freeware Sources
(4.5) Technical Support
Previous Section, Next Section, Table of Contents.
Converted by IPF2HTML v0.4 on Wed May 10 13:14:33 EDT 1995
The OS/2 Webmasters (email@example.com)